The JaszczurówkaApartmentis located in the quiet and calm area of the Tatra forests, just at the foot of Nosal (1,206 metres ASL).
It’s the perfect location for hikers wanting to see the Tatra National Park. It’s only a short walk from Jaszczurówka to Zakopane’s biggest tourist attractions – Wielka Krokiew, Kuźnice or Krupówki. It is also a brilliant starting point to get to the ski slopes of Kasprowy Wierch, Bukowina Tatrzańska, Białka or Małe Ciche.
The Jaszczurówka Apartment offers a very high standard for 2-6 guests. The Apartment consists of a living room, bedroom, bathroom and dining room with a kitchen annexe. The kitchen is fully equipped with a dishwasher, induction cooktop, fridge with freezer, microwave, coffee machine, electric kettle, as well as a complete set of tableware and cutlery.Guests also have a washing machine at their disposal.
A large balcony allows you to enjoy the beauty of the surrounding nature.
True mountain lovers will appreciate the style of the Apartment’s interior – stylish lamps, elegant furniture and pictures with views of our beloved Tatra mountains. Light up the fireplace if you would like your experience in the mountains be even more special.
After hiking in the mountains or exhaustive winter fun session on the slopes, our guests can relax in front of a 55-inch TV with Internet access or play on a PlayStation console.
- superb traditional interior design typical of Podhale,
- furniture hand-made by a local craftsman and sculptor,
- three folding sofas, which provide comfortable sleeping places for 6 guests,
- fully equipped kitchen – tableware, cutlery, wine glasses, induction cooktop, microwave, oven, coffee machine,
- 55-inch TV with Internet access,
- fireplace + firewood,
- anti-allergic bedding and towels,
- mini Hi-Fi CD/DVD/Bluetooth,
- DVD film collection,
- comfortable bathroom with a shower and washing machine,
- clothes drying racks,
- large balcony,
- vacuum cleaner,
- nordic walking poles,
- parking space on a closed estate.
- 200m – bus stop
- 15 walk – Krupówki
- 2 km – Kuźnice